Holland CollegeStudents from all over the world choose to make Holland College their home while they pursue their educational goals. Holland College programs are industry-driven, and are practical and relevant for today's workplace. There are over 2,850 students enrolled in over 70 programs in the areas of Applied Science and Technology, Business and Computer Studies, Culinary Arts, Health and Community Studies, Sport and Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality, Trades and Industrial Technology, Law Enforcement and Firefighting, and Media and Communications.
Holland College has over 150 articulation agreements in place with universities and colleges across Canada, the United States and overseas. Articulation agreements allow students to start their program at one institution and finish at another, combining the best learning opportunities of both institutions.
Holland College has campuses across Prince Edward Island, and is home to the Culinary Institute of Canada, the Marine Training Institute, and the Atlantic Police Academy.
Holland College offers many extracurricular activities for students to enjoy including the Hurricanes Football team.
English Language Training is offered by Holland College.Quick Facts about Holland College
Photo credit: Holland College
- Over 2,500 full-time students and 250 part-time students attend Holland College
Greater than 35% of Holland College's students are not from PEI
- 14 different campuses and delivery sites across the province offering more than 70 full-time programs
- 93% of graduates find jobs within a year of graduating
- More than 150 degree pathways available
- Various language class options including evening classes in English as an Additional Language (EAL), and day classes for Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) and Enhanced Employability Essential Language Skills (EEELS)